Jump to content

bagging and body dropping a 81 crew cab dually


Recommended Posts

Posted

You worked more in those 2 weeks than I do in 2-3 months lol. I love these old duallies slammed to the ground :) Chevy duallies should be slammed, and Ford duallies should be lifted!

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

You worked more in those 2 weeks than I do in 2-3 months lol. I love these old duallies slammed to the ground :) Chevy duallies should be slammed, and Ford duallies should be lifted!

Haha it's been like that all year it makes me sick when I look at that paycheck and see Wht they take out in taxes lol I just need to wait for the wheels to come in so I can set my 4 link up but I'm going to try and start on my dash and start on the in side of the cab

Posted

The dash is going to be killer. NNBS dash in a pre-gmt400 obs is BADASS!

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

This right here has been my dream truck for years. Same year same body everything. I'm lovin it!

Nothing for now...

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

I'd grab Adam's ass and look him in the eyes for a demo of nates truck.

Posted

Can't wait to see her put back together and rolling.

same here man I cant wait to drive it

This right here has been my dream truck for years. Same year same body everything. I'm lovin it!

thanks man I have all ways loved layed out dually and the old body Chevy's

Posted

Got my semi wheel adapters in the mail today I can't wait to get the wheels
1016074_10200631377240238_903747432_n_zp
1001036_10200631376800227_1671885413_n_z

Posted

I was like a little kid in a candy store whrn i seen this bumped i love this build great job keep it up man!

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 721 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...