Sonic Electronix

Love how they lock my topics about comparing or asking which way i should go .... Wonderful that you got many response's and no locked topic.

lolumad.

Very all i was doing was compairing if i should keep my subs or buy another brand of sub.... (SOLD ON THIS WEBSITE) which i was going to buy until they kept locking the thread very disappointed they lost my money :bull:

you asked if you should switch from brand A to brand B, while the powers that be say you are not allowed to do that, you try to word play to get around it, and you keep bitching about it... just ask about a SMD sub, and nothing else... problem solved, you are comparing shit if you want to admit it or not, you are..

So what your saying is i can make one post about "x" sub and make one post about "z" sub. then combine the information in my own mind?

yes, but if you put them both in the same topic, you get fanboys of each one arguing with each other, and misinformation gets thrown around..

thats why they dont allow comparison threads

:good: Great thumbs up for someone who actually solves the problem for me now i am doing that.

BILLKESSEL

OK, I dont understand why "YOU" do understand the rules here sir? Now I find you post dumping in some other random thread complaining why your posts keep getting locked.. It isnt hard to understand VS threads arent permitted for one main reason that threads like those turn into pissing matches, and so on... so to stop that, we lock the thread, pretty simple to understand. STOP complaining, and If I see you spamming up another persons thread, I think a little time off will be in order.

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Since everyone is throwing out suggestions, I won't feel bad about mine :lol:

Two 15" Ascendant Audio Havocs $700-$800 depending on dealer

Crescendo Audio BC3500 $599 shipped iirc

$400 for a great headunit

$500 for a high output alternator

$400 for battery

$350 for supplies and wire

Still leaves you HEAPS of head room with the ability to upgrade the front stage as well to keep up with the sub stage. Possible Crescendo Pro Audio with matching amps.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

@vike4511 hey if you are willing to spend more money on electrical "which you don't want to skimp on" go with knukoncepz kolossus 1/0 AWG it's bigger then cadence but it's going to cost quite a bit more it's what I would go with

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/store/products/Havoc-15-D2-%E2%80%93Ascendant-Audio-15%22-1250W-Dual-2%252dOhm-Havoc-Series-Subwoofer.html this is the link to get AA Havoc subs for a good price and they are great SQ and SPL subs

put them both wired to a 2 ohm load on a Stetsom V 2K5 E http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/store/products/Stetsom-V-2K5-E-%252d-1-or-2-Ohms.html "the 1 ohm optimal load version" and you are set up with a very nice system and you should only need 1 270 amp alt :good:

To the guy complaining about my post if you look at my original I said I don't want to know what brand to run how do I go about picking what brand is right for me. I did not ask is brand A better then brand B, or is brand Y louder then brand Z, I asked what is their advice to choose the brand myself. To everyone that helped me out thank you and once I decide on what I will be getting I will post it.

Archived