Sonic Electronix

There is never enough sound deadening. Never.

If you've got the money to pony up for Damp Pro, do it. If you can only get vanilla Damplifier, do it. There is a difference between the two (hint: Damplifier Pro is better) but the difference you'll experience between the two is going to depend on your install (location of box, type of vehicle, where port/sub are facing, etc.)

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Damplifier is an amazing product on its own you will see a huge difference damp pro will make an even better difference but yu got a ask yourself do you wear full bullet proof vest with added steel plating for a bb gun? 600 watts of bass is a bb gun so damplifier would work but when will you turn that bb gun into a .50 Cal?

If you posted this in our section you would have gotten a response within minutes... :D

Damplifier would work just fine.

Keep in mind that our Damplifier is on par or exceeds the performance of other brands "XTREME" materials.

Quite often (like 99% of the time) when product comparisons are done people use our Damplifier which is only 40mils thick and compare it to others which are 60-8O mils thick.

Obviously we're doing something right to have a thinner, lighter, and stronger product that out performs them... :pardon:

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

if you are talking about dynomat extreme i would agree, i used it in my build and was good for (2) 15 kicker l7. i upgraded my subs and amp and its like i don't have any deadening at all now. maybe its a bit of difference from stock but not good enough. i now have 20sqf of SS that i will use on my doors and might get some pro for the roof since i have lots of flex and rattle there even with the extreme stuff and it is 100% covered plus 1 can of great stuff