The doctors told us December 14 that my son has leukemia and my family has been at St judes in Memphis ever sence. Its realy ripping us apart. Every fucking day gets harder and harder. My wife an I have had problems before this happened and we were barely hanging on to begin with but this has realy just has just about Finnised it off. Our son is doing ok right now. Thank god for that. But I don't know how long our family can stay together. I haven't seen them in almost a month now because I have to work back home and I can't aforde the gas to make the trip back and forth. I want to be there to try and save our realitionship and to be there for my son but I can't and that fucking hurts every minute of the day. I can't sleep or eat and I've lost 40 pounds sence this happened back in December. And I'm to the point if just giving up. Its been one bad thing after the other and I'm at my breaking point. I try and keep my mind off shit but I can't do it. I don't know why I started this thread realy or the point behind it. Maybe I just needed to get things off my chest.

bro, i cannot imagine what youre going thru but you gotta hang in there for the good of your family. they are the ones that need you the most and you cant give up, especially for your son. i kno you have been going thru some bad times from all the posts youve made...with the bs theft and all, but i assure you better and happier times will prevail.

i wish you best of luck and you will be in my prayers, really hope everything and everyone in your fam come thru forward in these bad times.

stay up bro and dont give up :good:

Hope everything turns out for the best, but if your family can't put their own issues to the side in a situation like this, to be honest they sound selfish, not trying to be disrespectful, but everyone needs to see through that your son is the most important thing and should be the number one priority. Sounds like a family meeting needs to be held, put everything out on the table, and put everyones differences behind them. Just my opinion, like I said, hope everything turns out for the best.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Hope everything turns out for the best, but if your family can't put their own issues to the side in a situation like this, to be honest they sound selfish, not trying to be disrespectful, but everyone needs to see through that your son is the most important thing and should be the number one priority. Sounds like a family meeting needs to be held, put everything out on the table, and put everyones differences behind them. Just my opinion, like I said, hope everything turns out for the best.

Your right for sure my son is my main concern. He's doing alot better. I'm just ready for him to come home. Its been hard on him and everyone eles also. But he's tough and strong . We just got a long road ahead of us. Makes you appreciate the little things.

And we were told by a nurse this week that in the month of December the area I'm from in Louisiana had 22 children with leukemia or cancer was admitted . They say most of the children being treated there are from my state. The doctors said my sons is a a.l.l. leukemia and was caused by somthing in our inviroment. It scares the shit out of me to know it was somthing around us that he was exposed to.

Edited by big dee