Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Recommended Posts

Posted

I wonder if something is wrong with it. I might give the seller a call and see if there is, if not maybe ill try to get lucky and get a great deal. IDK :pardon:

Posted

See if he could give you a demonstration of it working fine before giving him the money, maybe?

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

Posted

O yeah definetly I would make sure it works first, plus I think I know who is trying to sell this. I think it might be a local AB - DD dealer.

Posted (edited)

Actually good point he might be trying to really mess with someone that might not know anything about those amps. Hell I barely know anything that's why I asked if it seemed legit

Edited by vike4511
Posted

Yeah I would love to run something like this but I haven't started purchasing for my build and don't plan on running this kind of power. But hey if the price is right and it works properly, maybe I'll go for it.

Posted

Or I could direct someone on this forum to it if the are looking for this kind of power. I think it's a little much for my first build in a few years.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 569 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...