Sonic Electronix

few questions on rebuild.. what to do?

ok so currently i have 4 sa8's @ .5ohm load on a saz3000d tuned to 38hz.. (as low as i can go with avail space) and well to be honest it doesnt even come close to my expectations of this system.. so now im contiplating doing a blow thru.. how ever my concern is my rear seats.. they MUST remain in tack as i have kids(car seats) that need to remain in vechle 85% of the time.. so i guess jsut looking for options adivce on making it all functionable.. was also wondering if i should keep these 4 sa8's or whold off for the v2's or x8's or if i should jsut sell em and run diff subs altgether, i want it to be a low end monster, right now i am BARELY eveng gettin any body flex

Your not tuned low enough for a low end monster. If your aiming for that, go with a box tuned to 30-32 hertz. And if you don't want the as sa subs anymore pick up some skat vvx subs. They are made for low end

yea i understand that im currently not tuned for ultra low end.. but as i stated that is as low as i could tune it with the avaible space in the vechicle, and since it isnt doin what i wnat it to hint to the rebuiild. this is my FIRST time using sundown equipment, ive heard nothing but graet things, hell my dad even has 1 sa8 off a sax250x2 tuned to 32hz and it gets down!!! my main concern and hang up is optimizing the blow thru with a functionable rear seat... im not sure if i made it at the very lowest point if it would be ok basically blowing thru to under the rear seats.. or if i can some how make rear seats fold up and down easily, of i could make the blow thru also go thru the rear seat in some way...

as far as subs, i guess my tyhought behind wheater to use thse or get different ones, was based off my amp, saz3000d obviously with a blowthru im close to unlimited on enslocure size/speaker sze and amount..

You can definately get low end with the sa subs. And I've never personally done a blow though myself, but I have seen people build boxes under te rear seats. There are two problems with that thought. 1.) space. And 2.) makin sure no one sitting in the rear seats kicks the subs

so far i hate my under seat box.. no one sits in my rear seats except my kids, and they in car seats so that s not a huge issue for me as of yet, and with this blow thru shouldnt be a issue at all. i jsut wanna get the MOST i can get out what i got, as does everyone right,lol

What if you dorpped to 2 or 3 of the 8's and rebuilt your box with lower tuning.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Don't cut your truck ! Change the subs, go bigger on size.

Can you fit 2 12's in your car ?

You have a beast amp !

The idea of using less SA8 is not bad at all. You could try that, it would be easier than selling all the subs to get new ones.

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.