if you want to be a player and lay frame and still have a good ride as well as be able to remove it you can go with some bolt in bag cups up front with some Slam specialty's re 7s or re 8s up front. Out back you can put in a KP bolt in kit with some re7 bags. Theres still going to be a bit of trimming and your going to need to weld or bolt in a small frame notch nothing big tho. If your just looking for cheap and easy you can bag the front then take a leaf or 2 out and then bolt in some bags. I dont recommend the 2nd one lol.

Not sure if it would do anything but what if you used two sets of the 5000# firestone bags in the rear to deal withall the weight

Roscoe - Talking with the owner at Kelderman (being that he is one of their product engineers as well), he says that the issue is that the bags have to replace the Leaf Springs. So...due to this, there is no way to lower the frame and keep the towing capacity. He was saying that the lower bags are meant to hold a certain amount of weight and after that they will do their job and "lower" instead of hold the weight.

Big P - Thanks for the info...though my goal is not to drag frame, but just to lower the frame about 6 inches...when needed. I'll check out those products though..thanks.

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

As much as I hate fire stone they make a large bag ment for work trucks The toe truck driver who towed me had them it had a peralel 4 link with a large single bellow fire stone over each axle this was on a flat bed tow truck.

If its a daily driver. I would personally go with bags. Hydraulics are to bumpy to deal with on a daily basis. Plus the bags components take up less space in your vehicle.

However, there are down falls to getting bags though. They are a little stiff unless you find the perfect ride height. you dont get the distance (up and down) that you would with hydraulics. And also, The noise of the compressors start to get annoying after a while.

But as far as the noise of the compressors. A friend of mine. His compressors are built as a component to run off a V-Belt (I believe its called) on the engine. He told me they are being built for most big trucks now.

Otherwise, I've had bags for two years on my daily driver. The only maintnance i've had to do was change a $2.00 hose fitting.

Either way. Nothing better than sitting at a light and dumping your truck. The responses are just great.

DSC_28.jpg

Dont know much about either except that you will get a better ride from bags vs dros.

gotta disagree with you homie..

Hydros ride like ass, but you can install accumulators to make it as smooth as a cadillac, and with them they will ride alot better than bags, I have personal experience from both and am not just giving you an opinion..

But dros wouldnt be good for shit if you trying to pull shit ..

I no longer live by tha sword, I'm living tha good life cuz I live it for the Lord. God is good, all tha time...