Second Skin Audio

Member's dust cap of choice?

Lucky4Designs

Good luck to you! If you need testers for prototypes I wouldn't mind investing in one.

I'd love to have a couple of testers! Before I send off any units, I will personally test it myself for a while to see how well it holds up.

As long as you don't T3 you business plans, you should be able to make a few bucks :lol:

No kidding! I know part of the reason T3 buckled was because of their customer service. All I know is that if this company ends up getting pretty big, I'm going to do my best to keep up with emails and everything, even if it means hiring a team to do the assemblies. I want to be able to give the best customer service possible

2001 Toyota Corolla CE:

4x Crescendo PWX6.5's

2x Crescendo FT1-SE's

1x DC Audio lvl 2 M1 8 (looking for more)

Slot port box 0.7ft^3 @ 31.77hz

Rockford Fosgate R750.1

1/0 Knu wiring all around

Looking for XS Power D1200

With your attitude, I'd say the future of this looks promising! I'll be checking in regularly.

That means a lot to me, everyone's support does! Like I said above, my real problem is getting motors. The company I was dealing with in China is going to charge me an arm and a leg.

2001 Toyota Corolla CE:

4x Crescendo PWX6.5's

2x Crescendo FT1-SE's

Rockford Fosgate R750.1

sounds like a great plan man

Thanks! It looks like most of the members are interested in the full-face dust cap, so that's what I'll use on the prototype :)

2001 Toyota Corolla CE:

4x Crescendo PWX6.5's

2x Crescendo FT1-SE's

Rockford Fosgate R750.1

Long story short, I'm not starting this company as a way to avoid a daily job or a quick buck kind of thing. This is my passion, and I want to give people what I wanted when I got into audio. An awesome product that sounds great, but isn't going to cost an arm and a leg. The only trouble I'm having is getting motors, that's where it gets pretty pricey.

I was going to ask how you plan on setting yourself apart from the competition but somehow missed this post the first time haha. Good luck man, I'll be looking forward to what you end up producing. :good:

2008 Chevrolet ColoradoPioneer DEH-X9500BHSSundown SAX1200dFi Q12 loaded

Boston Acoustics GT-275 on: Pioneer TS-D1720cKinetic HC1200 XS power XP750

What power handling are you looking for the prototype? And full face = win Carbon fiber full face = Badass. Good luck bro. :good:

2001 Nissan Frontier3/5 drop

''Gutted"

Underconstruction

If you don't let your unborn swim in her mouth someone else will.

Archived