Wedge Box For Pioneer 15(update 2-3-08)

when did you start using big woofers? :D

port area FTL??? how many square inches is that?

im just busting your balls bro, the box looks nice.

I got this 15 for free bro get at me LOL

Yeah the port is small roscoe designed it.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Good boy ;-)

Even I dont cut the wood, assembly it to test for flaws, then take it apart and re glue it, that is pretty good practice

hahaahaha yeah I do that on my boxes.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Zach...nice progress...im digging your craftsmanship. One thing, the port looks like it's too close to the back wall. It should be at LEAST the length of the size of the port.

With that being said, the box looks nice man.

Zach...nice progress...im digging your craftsmanship. One thing, the port looks like it's too close to the back wall. It should be at LEAST the length of the size of the port.

With that being said, the box looks nice man.

Yeah I know bout the port I have to talk to roscoe bout that!!!!

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

My question is did you factor the face of the box into the length I gave you? Its looking a bit longer than it should. you should have at least 4 inches from that back wall IIRC the port was only like 11".....

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

My question is did you factor the face of the box into the length I gave you? Its looking a bit longer than it should. you should have at least 4 inches from that back wall IIRC the port was only like 11".....

You told me the port should be like 11.92 deep and I asked could I do 12 inches so its easier and you said yeah. Also is that port big enough for that one 15 like how many square inches of port is that?

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

What cha think Roscoe?

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

well what I said was it shouldnt change the tuning too much and that was up to ya and again did you factor the 3/4" of the face in there?

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

well what I said was it shouldnt change the tuning too much and that was up to ya and again did you factor the 3/4" of the face in there?

I never knew I was supposed to take 3/4 away from the length of the port for the face. Well I have to go to work when I get back at like 10:30 ill go measure how far it is away from the back wall and then tell you that and subtract 3/4 and we will see how far it wil be then.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Archived