Wedge Box For Pioneer 15(update 2-3-08)

Well I got a design from Roscoe on here and I started to build that hoe tonight. LOL This is just a test fit no glue and I have to sand everything down to bad my sander is at school.

Well on with the pics

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

wow that was pretty quick man! had a little burning with the angles eh?

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

wow that was pretty quick man! had a little burning with the angles eh?

Yeah I built that in like 1 hour and a half LOL. Yeah some of the angles did burn cause I was using my 8 inch table saw with like a really high count blade and sometimes it burns and the blade stops. I need a 10 or twleve inch with a big table around it so I can cut whole sheets.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

or just a sharper, newer blade, and a new belt on your table saw... a old belt on your saw will do that. Even some automotive belt dressing will stop that from happening

But great angles man, good work

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

or just a sharper, newer blade, and a new belt on your table saw... a old belt on your saw will do that. Even some automotive belt dressing will stop that from happening

But great angles man, good work

Thanks man. Didn't know that bout a belt I might look into that. But I want a big table saw something like 10 inch or 12 inch.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

yeah, bigger is usually better

where I work at now, I do parts sales for lawn and garden, laundry, power tools, and cooking. We get alot of table saw customers comming in with the same issues, and even buying larger motors like 1hp factory to a 2 to 3hp aftermarket

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Sub up, port back? Sub back, port up into cabin? (through a hole cut-out possibly in rear deck...??)

Too bad one I did on RE calc didn't work... :'( lulz.....

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

Sub up, port back? Sub back, port up into cabin? (through a hole cut-out possibly in rear deck...??)

Too bad one I did on RE calc didn't work... :'( lulz.....

its gonna be subs up well angled up and port back.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Archived