What's going on guys! Just bought a new car, a 2000 honda civic dx hatch back. This is my 2nd car and first honda! Also my first 5 speed :). Well im looking to do some easy mods to it. Already looking into a cold air intake, some headlights and tail lights. Stuff like that. So im wondering. What sites do you guys use for your car parts / honda parts? Im new to the honda scene and just looking for advice and a trustworthy site. Like an audiosavings for honda stuff lol. Thanks in advance for any websites and advice! :)

subwoofers - two eclipse 88120s

box - 3.4 cubes tuned to 32 hz

amps - aq1200 and pheonix gold zx450

New build :

2 obsidian audio 15s

same amp

6.1 cubic foot box tuned to 32 hz in a civic hatch

nice, time to wall it off!

the most common parts that arent a waste of $$ would be

intake, make sure you have nice filter on it

exhaust from header all the way back

lowering it, springs or coil overs

parts wise, lights...I WOULDNT CHANGE THEM i like stock over riced out, but ebay would be a good start

exhaust a few different brands, join a honda forum for better help, i have a meagan cat back all sainless steel front to back(its decent, would rather have stock but was already on the car when i bought it)

spring wise, also check the honda forums. i havent messed with mine, it has some cheap stuff on the front and on the rear, front accord springs on the back to handle the weight of my system

hope that helps alittle

if this is just your DD and you dont plan on racing it honda itself should be your audiosavings. dont go out and put anything like a racing clutch if you drive it everyday. also, dont put too much money into your cai or muffler or anything like that. they arent really going to make that much of a difference at all. just for looks really. i would drop come money for quality headers/ cat though. theres really not much else to do unless you want to start getting into, engine/ head swaps. id recommend just doing a full tune up and replacing all fluids. that will make more of a difference then any exhaust or intake.

also, id be careful about what i buy from ebay. its just like buying car audio from there, you get what you pay for.

Edited by new guy

*current*

1991 honda crx si

2 skar audio 12s

pioneer 6.5s

dual 400 watt amp

audio technix

db 1/0 wiring kit.

dual head unit

Alright thanks guys! Ill check out that site! And I already have a cat back exhaust because it came on the car. Its apexi. Maybe I should finish up the rest of the exhaust. And a cai would give my car a better sound too wouldn't it? Have you guys noticed a difference putting one on?

subwoofers - two eclipse 88120s

box - 3.4 cubes tuned to 32 hz

amps - aq1200 and pheonix gold zx450

New build :

2 obsidian audio 15s

same amp

6.1 cubic foot box tuned to 32 hz in a civic hatch