jconnway Posted February 3, 2012 Report Posted February 3, 2012 My old 6x9s blew the other day... 3 years hard abuse does that. You got any favorites? I'm putting about 75 RMS at 4 Ohm to each. Full Pioneer Build 4 Per Door - Front Door Build Up
IBleedMusick Posted February 3, 2012 Report Posted February 3, 2012 Surprisingly the FLI Audio Integrator by 9's were really sturdy. Put in work and really made my rear fill louder. I have a brand new pair if you're interested. I also like these Pioneers I had with the yellow surround can't remember the model number right now but they were beast too. 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
white4d96 Posted February 3, 2012 Report Posted February 3, 2012 I got a set of VIBE blackair 6x9's in a Black Friday sale and was impressed with them off about 100RMS. Too many projects, too little time...
KHRISS Posted February 3, 2012 Report Posted February 3, 2012 jbl power series or infinity kappa they both sound loud and clear CURRENT SYSTEM (VEHICLE) 2005 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE (HEAD UNIT) KENWOOD KDC BT848U (DASHBOARD) INFINITY KAPPA 32.9CF (FRONT DOOR) JBL P693 (REAR DOOR) KENWOOD EXCELON KFC-X1730 (TWEETER) KICKER KS25 X 2 (SUB WOOFER) COMING SOON (4 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T1000-4ADCP (1 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T2500BDCP X 2 (PROCESSORS) AUDIOCONTROL DQXS & EPICENTER & MATRIX PLUS & DDC (BATTERY) 1 OPTIMA YELLOW TOP (SIGNAL WIRES) KICKER XI (POWER CABLES) KICKER PKD1 (SPEAKER WIRE) KICKER 12 GAUGE (INTERIOR) DYNAMAT COMING SOON 2 FI SP4 18 COMING SOON 2 XS POWER XP3000 COMING SOON DC POWER 270XP ALT COMING SOON
stroupe79 Posted February 3, 2012 Report Posted February 3, 2012 I had the kappas they didn't impress me http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/ 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Alpine CDE-hd148bt Alpine PKG-RSE2 PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors Kicker KX350.4 Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2 revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2DC Audio 1.2k5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar AudioTechnix 60mil deadenerKnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)
Guest Posted February 3, 2012 Report Posted February 3, 2012 http://www.amazon.com/Rockford-Fosgate-P1692-9-Inches-Speakers/dp/B001P86SE8
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.