2000 GMC Jimmy 9,000w RMS Total Audio

Ok so one of my installers bought this truck a while back and has been doing a lot of work on it. His name is Fidel and he is a pretty good enclosure builder. The vehicle is a 2000 GMC Jimmy and has 7 Batts and more speakers than I can count. Changes are constantly being done to the truck for one he has removed all of Pioneer speakers and added Eminence mids, all of the Pyramid super tweets are becoming Precision Power and the Pioneer 6x9's have become Audio Pipe 6x9's. This truck has speakers everywhere and is constanly being changed to improve the look. I will get pics of what he has done as of last night the overhead console has changed and the doors are being rewrapped to remove wrinkles. Let me know what you think and when I have an opportunity I will get some video's of it playing. In person it is loud and clear moves a shit loud of air from the tunnel. You can seat subs because the tunnel is hidden behind a screen but its 4 15" MTX 9500's on 2 AudioPipe 300001D's. Mids/Highs amps are MTX, Metrik and JBL but will be come AudioPipe as well. Headunit is Pioneer D3 and Clarion EQ. Lot of changes to be made to this truck but he asked me to put it up and get everyone's opinion of the truck so far.

2012-01-18_09-07-37_699.jpg

2012-01-18_09-07-30_43.jpg

2012-01-18_09-07-46_818.jpg

2012-01-18_09-08-57_767.jpg

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Looks good, more pictures :)

#teamihop

Two 12 inch DC XL's

Carbon Fiber Cap

Stetsom 7k

Shell of box / baffle built by me

Port / sealing the box by John Hone

Fuck midrange

Alpine-9886

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/

price has no influence on how something sounds

I told him to move the fucking port.

they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty

It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.

Im not sure if i like it or not my mind is confused

Looks like it's got a lot of labor in it tho

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Not a fan of it at all. Body kit is butt ugly, door layout is ugly, rims are ugly, and I'm not a fan of "fitting as many speakers as you can no matter how shitty it looks.". Sorry, maybe it looks good to someone else. But not to me lol.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Im not sure if i like it or not my mind is confusedLooks like it's got a lot of labor in it tho

I can't do it personally but thats because I need functionality in my vehicle and yeah more hours than you know it. Anytime the shop is slow he is doing work on that thing.

Not a fan of it at all. Body kit is butt ugly, door layout is ugly, rims are ugly, and I'm not a fan of "fitting as many speakers as you can no matter how shitty it looks.". Sorry, maybe it looks good to someone else. But not to me lol.

Neither am I but one thing I do admit is it is loud and clear. I give him credit for it not sounding like shit but yeah we have already told him rims and body needs changing and he is redoing the doors because those by 9's make the door hard to close.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

2audio pipes 9k rms? They put put out 4500? Each? Nice lol

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Archived