ALL4SPL's 2009 Honda Fit Sport

New video, just wanted to see how my spoiler was reacting seems it doesn't like me much.

Retired from SPL again....

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 Champion 151.8db

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 World Record Holder

I had sold my Alpine 9887 and replaced it with a DEH-80PRS just forgot to update and take a photo, so I went into the garage and just did, here it is.

80prs.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So I hit the big Four Zero not too long ago and ended up with some money (I am a PITA to buy gifts for) and decided with some of it to get myself a new set of toys. They came in today and here they are.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Finally got around to finishing the deadening on the hatch cover, full layer of damplifier and then overlayed with overkill acoustic foam.

hatch1.jpg

hatch2.jpg

hatch3.jpg

Also this was delivered today, 34ft of 0awg something else is changing soon!

0awg.jpg

Got started early this morning, and built up a mockup battery from cardboard so I could get the battery rack going.

batt1.jpg

batt2.jpg

Battery rack is done, this is version 2.0 as the first 1/4" mdf felt to flimsy, so changed to 3/4" mdf and design changed due to the amount of cables going to the batteries.

battrack2.jpg

A bit dirty still as it is raining and cannot do a proper clean up as I would normally do :P

Got an early start to the weekend due to my amp arriving today and I am ultra paranoid about people stealing stuff off my front porch. So I took the day off and got started, the amp rack is as done as it can be till the new amp arrives via UPS. It's not the prettiest, however this is not going to be seen anyway so no reason to get all fancy with carpet etc.

amprack3.jpg

Once the amp arrives I can get the power/gnd cables all going and get the back end wrapped up!

Well I got a lot done, its about 98% I am not too keen on the wiring how it looks but with the space limitations it's about as good as I could do, I may look into making my own buss bars to go between the batteries later on.

Here is the amp rack just before putting the batteries in and the enclosure over the amps.

amprack4.jpg

Here are the two shots of the batteries, and there you can see the main fuse between the battery up front and the two in the rear.

batts2.jpg

batts3.jpg

And here is the back of the sub box completed finally carpeted the panel so it looks much nicer now.

subs.jpg

Archived