How Much 0 Guage Needed?

I plan on doing 2 runs of ground/power in my Yukon. I'm going to put 2 bats in the back, and also running 2 amps. I also would like to do the big 3. So how much wire would I need? Two 50' spools? Let me know, I need to order the wire asap. Thanks.

teamsundown-1.jpg

now my homie has a denali and him and i replaced his 4 ga to 1/0 and we ran it right under his 2nd row seat and we used roughly about 10 ft. you'll have batteries so it depends on where you place the batteries. first let's figure out if you mean two runs total with the + and - or two of each.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

now my homie has a denali and him and i replaced his 4 ga to 1/0 and we ran it right under his 2nd row seat and we used roughly about 10 ft. you'll have batteries so it depends on where you place the batteries. first let's figure out if you mean two runs total with the + and - or two of each.

Sorry if I wasnt clear enough yeah I mean 2 runs of each + and -. So 2 50' spools would do it I think, with a little bit left over.

teamsundown-1.jpg

yeh you'll be good to go with 2 rolls bro. you should have room for 2 batteries underhood also.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Archived