I hear you, lol.......for some reason when I copy it from Photobucket and try to drop it straight in the box it wont let me highlight the paste button. I know its getting on yo nerves...my bad

I hear you, lol.......for some reason when I copy it from Photobucket and try to drop it straight in the box it wont let me highlight the paste button. I know its getting on yo nerves...my bad

Its not that big of a deal bro... I am just trying to let you know that the way you are doing it doesnt work lol... You only have to post the IMG link from photobucket NOT both lol

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Love it man, that was one of my favorite color schemes. Im a 1000 man tho, but haven't owned one in a couple years, I had a 2006 and 2008 gsxr 1000 and had a little run in with some of my close friends, (the law) and they didn't let me off, some of these guys used to be my good drinking buddys, not anymore lol

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

Man that fuckn sucks. Your own friends who were cops arrested you? Did they try pull you over and you outran them? They prolly just said fuck it , ill go sit at at house and wait for him....

nice now mount a '15 on the back

1 '12 Massive Audio TORO 124