XS Power

Two xs power d3100s and 320 amp alt for jeep srt8

Can anybody help me out. I have a jeep srt8 and I'm doing a build for four 15" American bass hd subs and two crescendo bc3500s. I want to no if I run a mechman 320 amp alternator , big three, possibly a xs power under the hood if it will fit , and two xs power d3100s in the back be good for those crescendo's. I no that the crescendo rate there power rating at 13.8 volts. So if Im the 14s I'm guessing it will put out more power. If this combination of batteries and ho alt will work how low of voltage will I see on my meter if I'm at full tilt. Mind you this is for daily

yea that will be good.. xs D6500 under ur hood and 2 3100s in the rear would do you fine.... a Look to make around 2 positive and 2 grounds front to back in the truck and grounding the rear batteries to the frame.. also prob need like 130ft of wire because to reduce noise in the system youll need to run power wire on the passenger side.

Are you walling it? just curious as to how you are going to fit 4 15s properly

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

you again did you buy your 18s sp4 or 18s mayhems after all and now your doing 4 american bass lol

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/132379-ascendant-audio-mayhems/page__fromsearch__1

Edited by KHRISS

CURRENT SYSTEM

(VEHICLE) 2005 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE

(HEAD UNIT) KENWOOD KDC BT848U

(DASHBOARD) INFINITY KAPPA 32.9CF

(FRONT DOOR) JBL P693

(REAR DOOR) KENWOOD EXCELON KFC-X1730

(TWEETER) KICKER KS25 X 2

(SUB WOOFER) COMING SOON

(4 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T1000-4ADCP

(1 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T2500BDCP X 2

(PROCESSORS) AUDIOCONTROL DQXS & EPICENTER & MATRIX PLUS & DDC

(BATTERY) 1 OPTIMA YELLOW TOP

(SIGNAL WIRES) KICKER XI

(POWER CABLES) KICKER PKD1

(SPEAKER WIRE) KICKER 12 GAUGE

(INTERIOR) DYNAMAT

COMING SOON

2 FI SP4 18 COMING SOON

2 XS POWER XP3000 COMING SOON

DC POWER 270XP ALT COMING SOON

@crunkjuice thanks man, but yea but for some reason all my boxes I ever had in there are louder when within four inches to the tailgate. See I only have room for two monster batteries or four batteries the same size as a kinetik hc2400, see I have to of those and I'm thinking bout selling those but I was Aldo thinking of just getting two more, so a total of four 2400s

@zachadams, I'm going to do a pro charger and headers in June.

Can anybody help me out. I have a jeep srt8 and I'm doing a build for four 15" American bass hd subs and two crescendo bc3500s. I want to no if I run a mechman 320 amp alternator , big three, possibly a xs power under the hood if it will fit , and two xs power d3100s in the back be good for those crescendo's. I no that the crescendo rate there power rating at 13.8 volts. So if Im the 14s I'm guessing it will put out more power. If this combination of batteries and ho alt will work how low of voltage will I see on my meter if I'm at full tilt. Mind you this is for daily

as far as power rating even though they rate them 3500 at 13.8 & your battery's get charged at 14 volts the battery's are still 12 volts so what ever power the ams put out at 12 volts that what power you'll get so it best to use a clamp meter to see what power your getting out of them

people who have bought from me Team Bassick (ALPINE) Purplehaze nidus

head unit sony dsx-s310btx
subs 2 12 incriminator audio king of bass
subs amp incriminator audio 20.1
mids/highs
mids/highs amp incriminator audio 6.4
equalizer clarion
crossover interfire
alternator 1 mechman 240amp
battery's xs power 1 d2100 2 d3100
sky high car audio 1/0 awg ofc wires

memphis car audio 1/0 ofc