singer alts

I talked to Mechman, DC Power, Excessive Amperage, and Mike before deciding on my Singer alt. His customer service was just insane. I emailed for a quote at midnight and had a reply within 10 minutes. Has been that way every time I have contacted him, even for non-alternator related questions.

i think his quotes are auto generated. i mailed him for my expo and got an email within minutes giving me all the info, 2 days later i asked for my chevy and got same email within minutes. 2 different car makes same alternator info he sent. emails after that did take a bit longer but those im sure are not auto generated

i have a mechman and it works grate. one thing about singer is that it doesnt have the adjustable plug like the mechman and will run you about $169 to get it bringing the price close to the mechman,

you still wouldnt go wrong with the singer alt though

What are you talking about?

i edit the post to take the other brand off, but yeah the singer alt dont come with the adjustable regulator like other brands. thats 1 plus i give the other brand so if i ever upgrade to 14v batts all i would have to do is turn the little screw clockwise to get the voltage up. but regardless mike does make good alt

None of his alts have the adjustable regulator?

yes you just have to pay $169 for it. making it cost almost the same as other brands so in other words is not as cheap as it seems when you get the first quote

would i buy a singer alt? yes i would

do i think its a good brand? yes i do

i was just letting the OP about the adjustable regulator

I talked to Mechman, DC Power, Excessive Amperage, and Mike before deciding on my Singer alt. His customer service was just insane. I emailed for a quote at midnight and had a reply within 10 minutes. Has been that way every time I have contacted him, even for non-alternator related questions.

i think his quotes are auto generated. i mailed him for my expo and got an email within minutes giving me all the info, 2 days later i asked for my chevy and got same email within minutes. 2 different car makes same alternator info he sent. emails after that did take a bit longer but those im sure are not auto generated

I can't confirm that....my quote email was giving in about 30 minutes and had too much specific info for it to be some auto generated response.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

just got the second email from him, said it does rated around 1800rpms wich is good since i always hold it at about 2000rpms when doing db drags.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

i have a mechman and it works grate. one thing about singer is that it doesnt have the adjustable plug like the mechman and will run you about $169 to get it bringing the price close to the mechman,

you still wouldnt go wrong with the singer alt though

What are you talking about?

i edit the post to take the other brand off, but yeah the singer alt dont come with the adjustable regulator like other brands. thats 1 plus i give the other brand so if i ever upgrade to 14v batts all i would have to do is turn the little screw clockwise to get the voltage up. but regardless mike does make good alt

None of his alts have the adjustable regulator?

yes you just have to pay $169 for it. making it cost almost the same as other brands so in other words is not as cheap as it seems when you get the first quote

would i buy a singer alt? yes i would

do i think its a good brand? yes i do

i was just letting the OP about the adjustable regulator

I hear you man, just trying to clearly understand what you were saying. It's a non-issue to me as I have no intention on ever needing an adjustable regulator.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

oh, and thnk you for the info about the adjustable volt reg but i dont realy care much about it, once im done with the current plan im done with the system for this car. gotta do a sq build in the wifes grand prix

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Archived