good butane soldering iron?

hey guys, i am currently looking for a good butane soldering iron. I checked the one Steve uses "steinel ts 600" i really like it and it looks good but the cheapest i can find it is for 140. I'm looking to spend max 80 for one. I need it to have a torch (for heat-shrink) feature and if possible a little carrying case but the case isn't mandatory. What would you guys recommend. I currently have a radio shack one and it takes for ever to heat up, so this new one has to be quick.

every one that ive used works for a month or so if your reguarly using it, after that it works like shit, i dont suggest them thats just my 2cents

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

here is one on ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/...=item1c22f877e8

pretty cheap

Edited by BFF Larry

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

every one that ive used works for a month or so if your reguarly using it, after that it works like shit, i dont suggest them thats just my 2cents

the problem is i do a lot or working on cars on the go (i dont own a shop, so usually in the streets or backyards and stuff) so i dont always have a power outlet near me.

snap on has one that is amazing. but being snap on... who knows cost wise.

i didnt even know they made that lol. they look pretty solid, but from my research they simply are rebranded weller irons, so im going to look into which specific weller is the snap on.

here is one on ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/...=item1c22f877e8

pretty cheap

i saw that one, but if im not mistaken thats only the iron. No tips case ect.

i sent a message to the seller to confirm this

I use some old school one from the 70's with a cork handle. No torch but it does everything I need it to do and does it good. Heats up fast also. IMHO theres really no need to go all out on a soldering iron, although some of them look pretty sexy.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png