started my new job today and during a smoke break I was talking to this guy, he said he had 2 150lb cadence subs hooked up to 2 250farad capacitors hooked up to a 100,000w goliath amp in a 700lb box..... haha

no matter where I go, no matter what I do, no matter the choices I make... I will always have bass.

Ba$$H34Ds unite.

Audio Modifications

Big 3 Upgrade

This was probably the best thing I've read in my entire life! I'm gonna go post a link to this as my Facebook status so all my friends can come see!

This is going to be on all the major national news networks cause it's so damn amazing! I'm gonna try to get ahold of some of my buddy's friends in Hollywood. They'll probably want to make a movie about it.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

cool story bro

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

started my new job today and during a smoke break I was talking to this guy, he said he had 2 150lb cadence subs hooked up to 2 250farad capacitors hooked up to a 100,000w goliath amp in a 700lb box..... haha

Should've asked for a demo.

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman