Weight Lifting Supplements?

What should I start taking?

during lifting and please make it safe lol?

1.5 hours a day? just use whey protien... shake in the morning, shake before, and shake after workouts! :) and a whole lotta of water... ;)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Yeah I gotta doctors appointment this week, I'll probably get physical therapy again like he did last time. I was in a wreck a few years ago and my back hasn't been right since. After I get all that worked out i'll definitely be working out again.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

What should I start taking?

during lifting and please make it safe lol?

huh...i was just looking at supplements ealier today..its been probably a year since ive been on anything.

i loved no-xplode when i was on that along with cellmass. i took nitrix with the cellmass and i found the nitrix to be absolutely worthless...its just hard to say though since everybody has a different chemistry...

here is what i was looking at doing towards the beginning of the year...

all of these prices are from prosource.net (the cheapest i have found over the years)

i was looking into some things offered by controlled labs:

Green Magnitude (Creatine) 80 servings: $33.80

White Flood (N-O) 50 servings: $37.95

Orange Triad (Multivitamin) 45 servings: $29.95

Purupe Wrath (Amino Acids) 45 servings: $32.95

and then optimum nutrition for protein and stuff

On Whey Protein 80 servings: $39.99

On Casien Protein 29 servings: $20.44

2:1:1 Recovery Protein/Carbs 15 servings: $34.95

im not to sure about how sold i am on the vitamins and amino acids but i think im gonna give it a shot. i was gonna do one whey shake when i wake up and pre-workout. the 2:1:1 immediately after workout and the casien right before bed. i was reading up some on the white flood and green mag over at bodybuilding.com and most people seemed to have good results with it...and its rather cheap too...

i think i might start this workout routine...seems pretty solid...

http://www.leehayward.com/workout_programs/index.htm

i posted this on the first page...i would def. suggest some protein (which im sure u are doing anyways), some creatine and an NO product....i loved NO Xplode and cellmass (from BSN) when i was on them...and i am thinking about taking some combo of the above....not sure i feel like shelling out 100-200 bones every month and a half....lol

i likes me some audio stuff...

I'm about to head to vitamin discount right now, heres what I plan on picking up...

BSN Cellmass (mix of creatine I think?)

BSN Nitrix

BSN NO Explode

Cytosport muscle milk (just protein powder I think?)

Any comments before I drop the cash on this? Like how this combination will make my heart stop, etc?

teamsundown-1.jpg

not sure i feel like shelling out 100-200 bones every month and a half....lol

My thoughts exactly. I usually only take the basic stuff, and save my money. I have never had a problem gaining strength, or size (obviously, 400 pounds). It is always better to get your protein and what not through the natural means, meat, but who wants to naw on chicken, or beef all the time.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

i would skip the nitrix...didnt do shit for me...i loved NO and cellmass though...u should really order off the internet...its so much cheaper most of the time!

cellmass=creatine

muscle milk=protein

I'm about to head to vitamin discount right now, heres what I plan on picking up...

BSN Cellmass (mix of creatine I think?)

BSN Nitrix

BSN NO Explode

Cytosport muscle milk (just protein powder I think?)

Any comments before I drop the cash on this? Like how this combination will make my heart stop, etc?

I believe the powered Muscle milk has creatine in it, but I know for sure the RTD's dont. that looks like a good stack right there.

check into some BCAA's, or see how much are in the supplements you are looking at.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

My thoughts exactly. I usually only take the basic stuff, and save my money. I have never had a problem gaining strength, or size (obviously, 400 pounds). It is always better to get your protein and what not through the natural means, meat, but who wants to naw on chicken, or beef all the time.

i love me some chicken or beef...but hell, that gets expensive too when you buying it in bulk and are trying to get the leanest stuff. i figured it up yesterday that if i took those shakes accordingly i would be getting 80-100grams of protein from shakes so i would have to get another 100 or so from food...

it just sucks b/c eating healthy and buying supplements are both expensive...and when you do both at the same time it sucks twice as bad...lol

i love me some chicken or beef...but hell, that gets expensive too when you buying it in bulk and are trying to get the leanest stuff. i figured it up yesterday that if i took those shakes accordingly i would be getting 80-100grams of protein from shakes so i would have to get another 100 or so from food...

it just sucks b/c eating healthy and buying supplements are both expensive...and when you do both at the same time it sucks twice as bad...lol

rice is cheap... now get you a fishing pole :D LOL

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

believe me...two summers ago i lived off chicken, broccolli and rice for dinner. egg whites and oatmeal for breakfast and turkey or tuna for lunch....im all about eating right, i just feel like supplements give me an edge, whether it be physical or mental they help me. they arent for everyone obviously....but i feel like i lift so much better with them....oh...and i love fishing ;) ...we even have the occassional fish fry at my house from our catch...

Archived