Trippi vs Beast From Da East in Philly

Beat you guys need to hammer out an actual format from the sounds of it. and please for teh love of god do an overall vehicle part. no one wants to see a ragged out min van with 24s on it and thats it from the outside lol. Part of the appeal in something like this is a nice looking ride.

agreeed....That's one area I don't fit in in the car audio field lol. I personally think a cars looks are just as important as the sound. I think it's more impressive to do 55+ out of a brand new car with fresh paint and 22s then a beater minivan that looks like you could also be a child molester :)

www.TheAutoSkin.com

MaliBOOM v2"2010 Bagged Malibu on 20s"<< click here<<<

Excursion on 42s Build log<<Click here<<<

Instagram-@theAutoSkinRyan @TheAutoSkin

Owner of The Auto Skin

Beat you guys need to hammer out an actual format from the sounds of it. and please for teh love of god do an overall vehicle part. no one wants to see a ragged out min van with 24s on it and thats it from the outside lol. Part of the appeal in something like this is a nice looking ride.

well you are right on the whole "actual format", this event was more of a promo between Trippi/Beast to showcase what streetbattle is. I told them to be taken seriously, they have to have this written down and displayed so there is no confusion. This was the first step to get the bugs out. Im sure it will get better. Now about the mini van, no one has any control on how a vehicle looks but a good looking one preferred.

I dont agree with that last part. You most definitely do have control over it. You didnt buy a ragged out caravan and slap 22s on it. Trippi didnt buy a beat up CRX. You bought a newer model suburban and threw paint and fresh rims on it at the very least there may be more. Trippi bought an h2 and did the same. There is nothing cool or ever will be with a handicap accessible van stuffed with speakers and on 24s in my eyes. If this is your scene. And you are coming to battle you gotta know peopel are gonna talk mad shit. Why would you give them ammo out hte gate to get clowned on?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

well you are right on the whole "actual format", this event was more of a promo between Trippi/Beast to showcase what streetbattle is. I told them to be taken seriously, they have to have this written down and displayed so there is no confusion. This was the first step to get the bugs out. Im sure it will get better. Now about the mini van, no one has any control on how a vehicle looks but a good looking one preferred.

I dont agree with that last part. You most definitely do have control over it. You didnt buy a ragged out caravan and slap 22s on it. Trippi didnt buy a beat up CRX. You bought a newer model suburban and threw paint and fresh rims on it at the very least there may be more. Trippi bought an h2 and did the same. There is nothing cool or ever will be with a handicap accessible van stuffed with speakers and on 24s in my eyes. If this is your scene. And you are coming to battle you gotta know peopel are gonna talk mad shit. Why would you give them ammo out hte gate to get clowned on?

Maybe extra points for aesthetic appeal

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

lol ok i hear you and agree to a certain point. Some people dont have the funds to do everything and choose music first but I hear you. Its been a debate for a while. Just like the van with the 12 15s, sounds awesome but looks?????

lol ok i hear you and agree to a certain point. Some people dont have the funds to do everything and choose music first but I hear you. Its been a debate for a while. Just like the van with the 12 15s, sounds awesome but looks?????

right sure some people can use that argument but doing a big setup like this isnt cheap right? I know you have more than a handful of pennies in your truck and most who are big into this scene do as well. But the whole thing behind a battle setup is a total package right? I just feel the vehicle itself should be a part of that. Keep in mind though Im just one guy. I dont even compete in this type of stuff or even at all anymore. BUT i do like going and catching demos when i can. It used to kill me to see a ragged out ride with 15 grand tied up in subs and amps alone.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived