Has anyone has experiance with these?

Keith77

Ive been looking at differend mid and highs and I have come across CDT Audio. Has anyone had experiance with these speakers and or company. They seem to be a pretty solid speaker from what I have read and seen and price is reasonable too. Could you all give me some feed back on this if anyone has any. Thanks

Website

http://www.cdtaudio.com/

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Anyone? Or I guess I'll have to buy some and see for myself :lol2:

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

ive never heard of them, but i'm a newb so i can't really say all that much.

The Midget Looks Into Your Soul

2008 Dodge am 3500HD with the 6.7 Cummins

Race Me tuner, dpf deleted

kenwood double din

cheap walmart speakers for now(infinity reference comps comps coming soon)

2 kicker L5's in a ported box of unknown tuning lol(soon to be changed)

Power acoustic 1500.1 on the subs (for now)

they were a hot item around here for a little while but eventually they were not heard much about them.... ppl seemed to like them for a while (price Im guessing) then they were for sale....

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Ive never heard of them either but I never heard of DC or Sundown until I came to the forum. Just trying to get some info

Archived