Gucci Mane North Pole lowest note?

I just found this song online too watch the wave form on WMP and it looked fine to me, def in the 29/30 range though like Decaf said

I don't have Audacity right now but judging by the wave form in WMP that Stevie Wonder does not go below 30hz, looks close to your tuning of 35hz.

P.S. Future is terrible, IDK how ppl listen to him lol

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Just checked, lowest is 26/27hz

peaks also at 53/80/107hz, that's 2f/3f/4f of the fundamental 26/27hz, in other words the bassline has harmonic distortion proven by the peaks while lowest note is playing

highest bass note is 53hz, but has peaks of 105/158hz at the same time, which again is the 2f/3f of the fundamental 53hz, again thats harmonic distortion and why it sounds the way it does

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

Thanks for everybodys help. Funny was playing this song in a buddys two jl audio w7 12 2400rms ported(my built box) setup. It sounded very loud and clean.

When it hit that low note his subs played it without sounding bad unlike my cvx's. His truck was fully dynamatted old school 98 2 door and mines is not dynamatted 07 yukon which is plastic compared to that truck.

Even with distortion song doesnt sound too bad and his JL's seem to better hide that low note than my subs. Both his and my box are tuned to 35hz. Mines are 15's his are 12's.

Anybody know what stevie wonder by gucci mane hits in the hz. Should i post elsewhere?

1st Setup(SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 Audioque SDC2.5 15 subs8.7 cubes at 37hz build DONEAudioque 1200d (Audioque 1200d Sold, similar performance to my ap1500)Diamond Audio Hex 6.5 Mids n TweetsCerwin Vega Exl 400 4 channel Bridged(also have MTX 4004 not being used)1 Run of power Knu Fleks 4 Gauge2 Cheap stock Battery setup2nd Setup (SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 15 Kicker cvx (maybe two SA 15 in future)7 cubes net tuned at 34hzAlphasonik Old school 1600rms (ap 1500d sold GREAT Budget amp)JBL 6.5 Power Series Components, Infinity Kappa 6.5 3 ways, and 2 Kicker KS Tweets (LOUD)Cerwin vega exl4001 run knu Fleks OFC 0 gaugeBig 3 done1 Odyssey 1500, 1 optima yellow top d31

Try Back In 95 by Gucci, It goes down to 27HZ also but it does sound like it has the harmonic distortion Decaf was talking about.

Good ear. Below is a pic of exactly what I'm talking about. It's whats making that sound as it extends from sub bass notes into midbass notes. If it only had even order harmonics it would blend much better with the note, but odd order harmonics are much more noticeable and artificial sounding.

untitled-86.jpg

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

Try Back In 95 by Gucci, It goes down to 27HZ also but it does sound like it has the harmonic distortion Decaf was talking about.

Good ear. Below is a pic of exactly what I'm talking about. It's whats making that sound as it extends from sub bass notes into midbass notes. If it only had even order harmonics it would blend much better with the note, but odd order harmonics are much more noticeable and artificial sounding.

untitled-86.jpg

Yeah I can tell when songs have this type of distortion in my car atleast, it will sound like the song is hitting extremely hard for such a low note but when I play something without this distortion it sounds a lot more natural and cleaner I guess. Does Put On by Jeezy have this type of distortion because the low note in that conpared to Back in 95 sounds a lot more cleaner.