0ga audiopipe give away

im running stinger HPM CCA right now, well going to be, its being recycled from my jeep to my new build, itd be nice to have this because one of my runs is shot anyways, its nice to have new or newish wire, compared to the same crap ive had for two years now, its gettin raggity!

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

As promised, this is prolly close to 30ft of wire and I'm too lazy to properly measure it lol

IMG00001-20120214-2211.jpg

IMG00002-20120214-2212.jpg

P1040261.jpg

AP wire, kicker hyperflex, stinger pro, stinger hpm 4ga

I need it to replace the 5 pieces of 8g that's butt connected together that came in my new daily driver. The previous owner obviously should not be installing stereos. The other reason I need it is because last year my ex wife took half of my extra stereo stuff in the divorce (probably to give to her new boyfriend) and one of the totes she took was ALL my power wire. My Xtant X1001 and 2 DD3512's look bored sitting on a shelf.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

i would use the wire for the big 3 upgrade and to fix my ground wires since my aq1200 has limited places i can put it because of my ground wire. and im also planning on switching out the battery under my hood to an xs power and also adding a second battery so a negative run of wire wouldnt hurt :)

subwoofers - two eclipse 88120s

box - 3.4 cubes tuned to 32 hz

amps - aq1200 and pheonix gold zx450

New build :

2 obsidian audio 15s

same amp

6.1 cubic foot box tuned to 32 hz in a civic hatch

Congrats on the win!

I myself could use this wire in the next few weeks, as I'm building a 4th order wall for my PT, and to be honest, am scraping to get it done. I was considering buying some cheap stuff on eBay, since funding is so low, but I really hate to skimp out on the wiring, or any part for that matter. I have six batteries on the way, and still need to get wood, wire, terminals, buss bars, and fiberglass, so I'm sure you know where I'm coming from. I don't want to get too personal here, but I could definitely use all the help I can get.

But by all means, if someone else deserves it more, than I hope they get it!

Either way, I think it's really cool what your doing, and again congrats on the win!

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Archived