0ga audiopipe give away

As I am a man of my word, and won my bracket in the incriminator audio give away, I will be giving away 20+ ft of my AP 0ga wire. Ill get an exact measurement when I get home.

This only for people which need it! Do not clutter this thread up with useless posts.

How this will work, post in this thread why you need the wire and what you plan on using it for. I will let this go on for a few week I guess, consolidate all the posts and make a new post for SMD members to vote on. The only only stipulation is that you pay for shipping. No subscribing no my YouTube or crap like that, to win.

This is my way of thanking SMD for helping me out! Again huge shout out to Jon with second skin for doing so much work getting votes for me. Next time you buy deadner go second skin(I'm not sponsored or receive discounts)

If there's anything I need to change, please tell me mods so I can correct it I will also post pics of wire tonight.

I would get great use out of this wire to help get proper current to my audiopipe amps. All I'm running is CCA wire(aside from my big 3)

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

I need some.

Got a brand new amp, but I have nothing to power it except for some 8ga lying around =/

Archived