Hybrid Audio Unity (NEW) or Hertz MLK 165 (Used)

Just personal experience. I had the hertz hi energy three ways at first on a ed nine.4 and i didnt like it. The midbass just was hollow and the speakers just didnt sound thst good. Once I put them on a audison amp they came to life. Not dissing ed just didn't like the amp on the hertz. And I love my current MLK2s but I'm guessing yhe used set is the older version which I heard great things about. Sounds like the new ojes just have some different materials to cut down costs

No problem man. I've had this eD nine.2 amp for about 5 years now and I'm just glad that it's still working properly lol. What amp do you recommend I use if I get the MLK's? Now I'm starting to wonder if I should go with a 4 channel amp and maybe put the DLS MS6A's in the back doors of my Camry and run new components in the front door lol.

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

I've not had the money to play with different options but I just run audison as of now. Lol. Tried mb quart. Meh. It works. Its the lower ljne though. I know people like JL. Alpine, arc audio, moxfoni I think(spelling is wrong) rainbow amps, there's more. Just no experience to say.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

no matter how you word it its still a vs thread.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.