Sonic Electronix

ill put money on the psi being louder, sounding better and playing lower given proper power and its in a properly designed enclosure-

Me 2 all day.

I don't got that bad of a mouth, do I? Fuck Shit Ass Bitch Cunt, Shooby-de-doo-wop.Skibbedy-be-bop,a-Christopher Reeves!

THE FUNNIEST U WILL EVER HEAR!!: Bak in 2010 my old neighbor gave me a demo of his 2 cvr's. It wasn't LOUD and I told him that. Guess what comes out his mouth? "Idk bro its usually louder, I guess it still has an ATTITUDE, It tends to get mad @ me every now & then when I turn it up too much!" :rofl::rofl: What the fuck! I was like.. " R u serious u CRAZY DUMB MOTHERFUCKER!"

Ahh, I luv the Forum & the Forum luvs me!!(STL)

i just order there recone for my sundown nightshade v.2 motor tc/ti basket hybrid they turning it from 3000 peak to 3000 rms for daily ive seen there work there amazing exo contorllo has some videos on them

please dont rely on EXO for your information.

I thought EXO was good & expierenced in the Car Audio field?

I don't got that bad of a mouth, do I? Fuck Shit Ass Bitch Cunt, Shooby-de-doo-wop.Skibbedy-be-bop,a-Christopher Reeves!

THE FUNNIEST U WILL EVER HEAR!!: Bak in 2010 my old neighbor gave me a demo of his 2 cvr's. It wasn't LOUD and I told him that. Guess what comes out his mouth? "Idk bro its usually louder, I guess it still has an ATTITUDE, It tends to get mad @ me every now & then when I turn it up too much!" :rofl::rofl: What the fuck! I was like.. " R u serious u CRAZY DUMB MOTHERFUCKER!"

somewhat off topic but i figured i'd ask hurr.

where can i go to get a quote and some guidance on a custom built PSI sub?

or hell... i just kinda want the "fuck it" dustcap...

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

somewhat off topic but i figured i'd ask hurr.

where can i go to get a quote and some guidance on a custom built PSI sub?

or hell... i just kinda want the "fuck it" dustcap...

[email protected]

or http://psicaraudio.com . I like the dustcap too but I want some custom ones that says "Hella LOUD!" on the subs, because they will be Hella LOUD & that is a good name + people will think ur being sarcatic when u keep saying the name over & over & over "Hella LOUD!" until they see them 4 theirselves and say "Oh damn they are Hella LOUD!" LOL Isn't that Great!?

Bahahaha!! just found this. Didn't know they had a redneck ported box calculator. sorry to be off topic again.

but yeah i'll look into that.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Finally got sum pics of Custom work!

img_5806-small.jpg

img_4400-small.jpg

IMG_4453Small.jpg

secks. pure secks.

can you get those cones in puhh-urple?

More box builds

I'm with captain stupid.

Archived