Sonic Electronix

Wasup SMD!! I'm lookin at sum 2 Custom Built Psi Platform 3 18's. Space and power isn't a option. Will be running 3000-3300rms each.I'm trying to get loud, good 150's, real low & hi bass, and a all day ground pounding system. Is Psi good? I just heard of them last week & I did'nt see any vids or nun so I don't know if their good as DC Fi etc. and are built good with top notch parts? Do they hold any records or have vids? Sorry for long thread..

Thanks smiley.gif

I don't got that bad of a mouth, do I? Fuck Shit Ass Bitch Cunt, Shooby-de-doo-wop.Skibbedy-be-bop,a-Christopher Reeves!

THE FUNNIEST U WILL EVER HEAR!!: Bak in 2010 my old neighbor gave me a demo of his 2 cvr's. It wasn't LOUD and I told him that. Guess what comes out his mouth? "Idk bro its usually louder, I guess it still has an ATTITUDE, It tends to get mad @ me every now & then when I turn it up too much!" :rofl::rofl: What the fuck! I was like.. " R u serious u CRAZY DUMB MOTHERFUCKER!"

Ahh, I luv the Forum & the Forum luvs me!!(STL)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No vs man, sorry. PSI does excellent recones though, can't imagine their subs would be bad.

Its not a vs. I dont wanna know which is better I just wanna know how is PSi audio

I don't got that bad of a mouth, do I? Fuck Shit Ass Bitch Cunt, Shooby-de-doo-wop.Skibbedy-be-bop,a-Christopher Reeves!

THE FUNNIEST U WILL EVER HEAR!!: Bak in 2010 my old neighbor gave me a demo of his 2 cvr's. It wasn't LOUD and I told him that. Guess what comes out his mouth? "Idk bro its usually louder, I guess it still has an ATTITUDE, It tends to get mad @ me every now & then when I turn it up too much!" :rofl::rofl: What the fuck! I was like.. " R u serious u CRAZY DUMB MOTHERFUCKER!"

PSI is pretty good, id go dc though, thats always my opinion :) cant ever go wrong with the bandwagon!

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Wasup SMD!! I'm lookin at DC Lvl 4xl m2 18's (Fully Loaded) or Custom Built Psi Platform 3 18's. Space and power isn't a option. Will be running 3000-3300rms.I'm trying to get loud, good 150's, real low & hi bass, and a all day ground pounding system. Is Psi good and do they get LOUD!! and are built good with top notch parts? Do they hold any records or have vids? Im stuck between the 2 and I need a lil help. Sorry for long thread..

Thanks smiley.gif

This is VERY specifically a vs. question.

#teamihop

Two 12 inch DC XL's

Carbon Fiber Cap

Stetsom 7k

Shell of box / baffle built by me

Port / sealing the box by John Hone

Fuck midrange

Alpine-9886

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/

price has no influence on how something sounds

I told him to move the fucking port.

they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty

It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.

Then modify your original post and remove the "DC Lvl 4xl m2 18's (Fully Loaded) or" and " Im stuck between the 2 and I need a lil help."

Ben did dat bro

Has anyone used or heard them

Team PSI are amazing. They ddo badass work and are great to deal with and not expensive. I have a jl 12w7 rebuilt by them up to a 1300 rms 15". It is crazy loud. Look on YouTube at 15 psi. Or search md7786 and I have vids of mine. You would only be happy to get something from them.

Archived