DC Sound Lab

hey CJ18 could you send that info my way. I'm curious about what some of the answers were to his option questions. Just for future reference, not trying to waste your time or anything like that. Thanks in advance.

could i get that info too :D

can you forward this to me as well. thank you

Guys please send me a PM with any other specific questions or pricing on the subs and options.

hey cj18, new to posting in these forums and ive been trying to look that up too. ive been doing searches but havent found much info on the options available. id appreciate it too if you can forward me the info you pm'd to the OP so i can be more informed on the options on dc.

i want a pm with alot of answers too lol.

direct leads basically just extend the tinsel leads so instead of having terminals you have wire...

adding the stiffer spiders will obviously stiffen your suspension so you can run more power to it and keep the sub within its parameters

the different surrounds help with bottoming out Adding extra spider can raise the fs of the sub, but will allow it to mechanically handle more power before reaching its Xmax. The larger surround on the 10 allows the sub to reach its full Xmax without the surround ripping

the level five upgrade takes all the soft parts from a level five and put it on a level four motor No longer called the Level 5 upgrade, now the XL upgrade. This consists of the XL coil and 1 extra spider if needed.

just posting this to help cj out just incase someone hasnt gotten a pm if i didnt explain something correct please fix it

ninja'd like a mofo

Most of these are correct or close. I am going to edit a few and the changes will be listed in the above post.