BigSix's New Build, Lincoln Town Car- Changes coming again... Downsizing a bit.

Started to get everything laid out on a table to make sure ill have everything I want/need once I get started...

tableofcrap.jpg

Audiopipe 0ga for 2 bucks a foot, couldnt say no. Got about 75 feet of this...and I scavenged alot from the jeep before I sold it too.

0ga.jpg

Hifonics Zues 2ch to run to Oxygens

zues.jpg

I'm sure I'll hear something about this, so imma grab my flame suit. Until I decide if I wanna mess with the defrost ducting and run a double din, Im going to run this Sony head unit. I got it from my boy that owed me some cash, he bought it, never used it, and paid about double what he owed me for it. It has an adj. eq, and quite a fair amount of tunability in it, looks good in the car and will get it done for the time being... not having to drop any cash for a headunit is freeing up funds for another kinetic to run in the trunk...

headunit.jpg

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Just waiting on a couple little odds and ends like my PAC LC-1, and some 'glass supplies and what not... Going to buy MDF and start running power wires this weekend.

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

nice equipment, i bet youll have fun with the glassing

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

• 4 weeks later...

any update?

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

I havent done "a lot" but Ive got a start on some shit.. Ill get some pics up later.. headin back out to the garage now...

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

I thought u were ahead of me on door panels :peepwall:

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass