BigSix's New Build, Lincoln Town Car- Changes coming again... Downsizing a bit.

I used some big ass bolts :lol2: gonna get trim plugs later, im lazy

Looking very nice man I like the smooth finish makes me wanna make mine smooth..... maybe not I always kick mine. Ugh

mine have a little texture to them.. im to lazy to spend the time making them glass smooth.. the texture hides imperfections well, and not using a full on gloss top coat also aids in that... and man start adding some fiberglass, bondo, mdf, and extra speakers and door panels get heavy quick..

Any ninja pics of your doors Cortez?

shoot me a txt 831 >>> >>>>

ooooo ooooo i want some ninja pics!!

Ninja pics are suhweet.

:ninja:

Did some thinkin and a lil measuring.. No more SA12's.

SA15's are a go. Moar cone area FTWMFW.

I don't need no stinkin trunk.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Ninja pics are suhweet.

great minds think alike if i got any dead bodies ill have em sit shotgun lol u running SOTM this month?

Ninja pics are suhweet.

:rofl: but loving the work you have gotten done so far any other planned upgrades besides the ones mentioned? Maybe some H.I.D.'s?

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Ninja pics are suhweet.

great minds think alike if i got any dead bodies ill have em sit shotgun lol u running SOTM this month?

Im not going to be ready for that...

Still have to order recones and baskets, build the 4th order, mount batteries, buy shit, get my alt built... got a lot to do still and a lot to pay for yet. it'll be another month till I make noise. Maybe more...

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Ninja pics are suhweet.

:rofl: but loving the work you have gotten done so far any other planned upgrades besides the ones mentioned? Maybe some H.I.D.'s?

Nothing planned for certain right now other than getting the system done.. but eventually HID's and maybe some 20's and that'd be good for me.

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Ninja pics are suhweet.

Im not going to be ready for that...

Still have to order recones and baskets, build the 4th order, mount batteries, buy shit, get my alt built... got a lot to do still and a lot to pay for yet. it'll be another month till I make noise. Maybe more...

voting starts tonight am sure ull get it all done by then lol ... hey on the bright side now that ur not running i might actually have a chance with my bug lol

Had a few minutes this morning at work to mess around. Made a short little vid of the doors... probably could have found a better song to use.

It isnt the loudest by any means, but they sound nice, wish my camera did a better job at picking up sound. Also this is only the six door speakers, nothing else, no rear fill yet. Once the car is done, Ill make a few vids worth watching.

Enjoy:

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Love those doors :) kinda jelly actually... got some mad skills dude, keep up the good work!

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Im tryin^^ Just got some serious news though that depending on what the extent really is, might put the build on hold for a bit.. I wont know more unitl next week... but the health of a family member is more important than my beats.

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Archived