Sundown Audio

super budget 4 channel amp

ShaneBond

i was wondering if anyone knew of any 4 channel amps for around $70-100. lol i know its cheap but i got my hours cut at work and i still have to save for a new alt. it will be for 2 polk db691's and 2 crescendo super tweeters. any input would be great. thanks.

The want to sale section, E-bay, Caco-forum, pawnshop and the craiglist are your best friends. For this money you can get a nice used amp. Or a new lowlevleproduct.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

i was wondering if anyone knew of any 4 channel amps for around $70-100. lol i know its cheap but i got my hours cut at work and i still have to save for a new alt. it will be for 2 polk db691's and 2 crescendo super tweeters. any input would be great. thanks.

The want to sale section, E-bay, Caco-forum, pawnshop and the craiglist are your best friends. For this money you can get a nice used amp. Or a new lowlevleproduct.

have you heard of fli? they offer a 4 channel in that price range but i have no knowledge of them and when i search here nothing comes up.

soundstorm ftw

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

I run FLI amps and for the money my F1 amps are amazing I have not tried out their new F2 amps so I can't vouch for the quality now. My 100 x 4 amps have 60 amps in fuses but the new 4 channel amps only have 30 amps in fuses so I was a little reluctant in buying the newer ones. I would stay away from bidding on amps if your cap is $100 and the best of the amps Beem showed you would be the MBquart IMHO but like I said I have FLI amps and I love them I need to make a vid of them playing but I haven't had free time or a quiet spot that wont annoy neighbors to show what these lil bastards can do.

IH8PunkRok Ninja'd me but the Soundstorm would be a good budget amp I had one a while back it got a little hot but with the right ventilation it did the job for someone on a budget. Also look at Audiopipe for a budget this is a decent budget brand http://www.ebay.com/itm/Audiopipe-AP-1504-Car-Amplifier-/220954560331?pt=Car_Amplifiers&hash=item3371eb074b#ht_500wt_1202. I am kind of surprised Watch The Bass didn't suggest it he usually suggests Audiopipe as the bang for your buck budget brand lol.

Edited by IBleedMusick

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif