IBleedMusick Feedback

• 1 month later...

Great guy here. Did 2 transactions with him recently and both went great. Traded a working 12" SS T4 and sold him the blown one. Great communication both times. Don't hesitate doing business with him.

Great guy here. Did 2 transactions with him recently and both went great. Traded a working 12" SS T4 and sold him the blown one. Great communication both times. Don't hesitate doing business with him.

Thank you good sir now I have a T4 I need to blow :peepwall: so I can rebuild em.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Thank you good sir now I have a T4 I need to blow :peepwall: so I can rebuild em.

You have no amp capable of blowing that T4.

My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O -

2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db

2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db

Powered by: Sundown Audio

You have no amp capable of blowing that T4.

You challenge me and my blowing woofers abilities...CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

just bought a amp for my buddy from dre here. hes a good buddy. amp came and looked better than expected and pushed alot more power to my buddys subs. ZYDRIX not doin the simple things, all sorts of a dick wouldnt leave the feedback so i thought id throw it up for my buddy dre. thanks man, that amp was killer. and thanks for the original box. i turned him into the OG box collector like myself. haha

good guy this one.

Lucky Durango

Sony hu

4 croosfire 6.5mids

crossfire 600.1 mono amp

American bass 1280.4 mids and highs amp

aq hdc3 12

2.4 cube net box, tuned to 34 and 14.4 inches of port per cube

I bought a 1,300 watt soundstream amp off of this guy, an it was amazing! its was accurately described. an i felt like i knew exactly what i was getting before i received it. i wouldnt hesitate not even for a second to buy from him again, he kept communication throughout the sale an right up to the day i got it, couldnt ask for a better seller, an great prices to :good:. really fast shipping to! hope i get to buy from him again in the future

My build

98 s10 2.2

3 american bass HD 15s with psi soft parts. (on there way here)

atomic at-3000.1 (soon) 146.2 outlaw @39hz., bad alt an bad batt when termed (old 2 12" build)

alpine 6.5s in doors

infinty 4x6s in dash.

clarion cz201 HU.

mechman 240a H/O alt

stuff i still need.

SHCA 2/0 wire

SHCA 1/0 to 2/0 adapters

Atomic AT-3000.1

Lots of sound deadner

new mids an highs, still debating on what to do.

A few Deka g31 batts.

• 2 weeks later...

What can I say. I bought multiple stuff from this guy. Ships quickly. Always packed well and the items are as described. Great seller!!

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

just bought a amp for my buddy from dre here. hes a good buddy. amp came and looked better than expected and pushed alot more power to my buddys subs. ZYDRIX not doin the simple things, all sorts of a dick wouldnt leave the feedback so i thought id throw it up for my buddy dre. thanks man, that amp was killer. and thanks for the original box. i turned him into the OG box collector like myself. haha

good guy this one.

I bought a 1,300 watt soundstream amp off of this guy, an it was amazing! its was accurately described. an i felt like i knew exactly what i was getting before i received it. i wouldnt hesitate not even for a second to buy from him again, he kept communication throughout the sale an right up to the day i got it, couldnt ask for a better seller, an great prices to :good:. really fast shipping to! hope i get to buy from him again in the future

:lol2: Thank you man mucho appreciated Justin left the feedback for the amp since he wasn't sure you were going to and since he paid with his paypal. Glad you like the amp.

What can I say. I bought multiple stuff from this guy. Ships quickly. Always packed well and the items are as described. Great seller!!

Thanks Mike :good:

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif