Sonic Electronix

Maybe we are talking about different things.

Whether the subs are wired "in-phase" or "out of phase" you will have the same amount of output UNLESS one speaker is out of phase with the other.

Woofers don't just flex out.

For instance, if you have a woofer moving at 10mm of cone travel, then the woofer is moving out from its rest position to 5mm of foward movment then it returns to its rest position and then goes rearward 5mm for a total of 10 mm of travel.

A woofer does this 20 times a second to produce a 20 hz note and 50 times a second to produce a 50 hz note and so on.

woofer flex? wtf?

if you want to know if the woofers are wired right, get a drill battery,camcorder/9v something descently strong, and tap the leads. Both should shoot out the same direction.... If just one wire is out of phase (dvc subs wired ser-parr) The cone reaction time will be slow, if its wired right, the cone reaction time from the battery will be very fast... POP

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

hey you guys i connected the subs fine!! that is not my problem. they flex correctly. i dont know if tha thing with the 3'' above the foor will help so im going to try it!!! thx all of u for yr ideas. keep writing pls...  i dont know if u want a pic of my enclosure to tell me yr opinion.... :^

how can i know?   from the amp i chosen the lowest frequences 50hz

lol anyone paid attention to this... sound like here you got the amp on high pass with 50hz as the lowest... switch it to low pass with 80hz as the highest and see what happns

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

how was i being a smartass? i said my honest opinion about what you stated... you said you choose the lowest feq to be 50hz.... 50hz is damn high so if your not getting lows well maybe you put the damn high pass and from what you said im right. so you dont need to get your panties all ruffled because i tried to help you... I dont think its very smart to insult someone trying to help you. And if i sounded like a smartass im sry i dont have time to fucking sugercoat everything for you. :-

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

lol no i was just checking... most of the time its all the little things that make it sound bad. a switch, where the woofers facing/located ect ect so its alot easier to double check all the easy stuff then it is to move the woofer enclosure everywhere