Ground Pounder Inc. Stickers I Made

i got bored at work and made some stickers with some extra vinyl. i may be selling these, or may just sell them locally.

tell me what you guys think!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

groundpounders-sig-2.jpg 2002 Tahoe Pioneer 4300dvdFront: Pioneer Components Rear: Kicker CVT6.5 sub amp: US Amps AX2000HC @.35 front stage amp: US Amps TU4360C(tube amps FTW!!)2-18" Level Crossfire XS-SPL V.1'sCheck Out My YouTube Videos!! Click This Now!

the first thing that pops in my head when i seen the stickers is that it looks like your ground pounding bodies in the ground. :huh: you should get rid of the skull and put like a 300 amp fuse or sub there or something like that. just a thought.

127702-1.jpg

kinetik-1-1-1-1-1-1.jpgRockford_Logo-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1--2.jpg

the first thing that pops in my head when i seen the stickers is that it looks like your ground pounding bodies in the ground. :huh: you should get rid of the skull and put like a 300 amp fuse or sub there or something like that. just a thought.

i like skulls. that's how i'm gonna make them. i want them to look more hardcore than a fuse. and there isn't a time efficient way to make a vinyl sub look good.

and the decal in the first pic is a two color red and white. usually the white comes on a blue backing, but i had to lay the white over the red, so it is hard to see.

groundpounders-sig-2.jpg 2002 Tahoe Pioneer 4300dvdFront: Pioneer Components Rear: Kicker CVT6.5 sub amp: US Amps AX2000HC @.35 front stage amp: US Amps TU4360C(tube amps FTW!!)2-18" Level Crossfire XS-SPL V.1'sCheck Out My YouTube Videos!! Click This Now!

i like skulls. that's how i'm gonna make them. i want them to look more hardcore than a fuse. and there isn't a time efficient way to make a vinyl sub look good.

and the decal in the first pic is a two color red and white. usually the white comes on a blue backing, but i had to lay the white over the red, so it is hard to see.

your idea, your stickers. you can make them the way YOU want too. i was only giving you my two cents.

127702-1.jpg

kinetik-1-1-1-1-1-1.jpgRockford_Logo-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1--2.jpg

Archived