Jump to content

Black out or chrome out a white truck


Black out or chrome out  

39 members have voted

  1. 1. All black or all chrome

    • Black
      37
    • Chrome
      2


Recommended Posts

Posted

I know people will hate me for saying this but....make sure your truck is payed off before investing a ton of money into it. Guy i kind of know lost his job and had his truck taken and they dont give rims and stereo back lol

Posted

Yeah always good to plan ahead, I won't have the truck paid off for a few years and there's no way I'm waiting to put stuff on it. I wouldn't let myself get into a position where I would risk not being able to make payments. I always make sure I have a cushion that I could live on for a few months at least with no income. My job is pretty recession proof. I know anything can happen to anyone at anytime but even if something happened with my current job I am pretty lucky I have a couple friends that do carpentry and could always give me hours if I needed, another friend that does hvac strictly installs that could give me hours time to time (I do hvac for a pretty well established company I know how to do installs and service and I'm one of the guys that is in the 24 hour on call rotation and I know everyone is replaceable but I'm more of an asset to the company than some of the other guys that don't take call or can only do service or can only do installs.) so the situation I'm in is pretty good. It's always good to know people who own their own businesses. This is also why I like being a tradesman. If any of you business guys lose a job options are limited. I can go out and look for side work or pickup a different set of tools and pretend to be a carpenter for a little bit

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

Posted

Haha ok so 32-2 .... After a few days of looking at pictures and videos and rims and asking basically you guys and my girlfriend have convinced me blackout is the better way to go it will look sick I like having contrast. Chrome on white doesn't stand out

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 1 Anonymous, 6121 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...