Jump to content

Black out or chrome out a white truck


Black out or chrome out  

39 members have voted

  1. 1. All black or all chrome

    • Black
      37
    • Chrome
      2


Recommended Posts

Posted

Im going to be buying a 2012 silverado in about 2 months. I am getting white and I'm torn between chroming everything or blacking it out. It will be an ltz so it has the white mirrors white front end (no chrome bumper) all white and the surround of the grille is white rather than chrome too. I will either do chrome rain guards , bug deflector, rims, grille, and bowtie emblem in the front with tinted windows. I would not be blacking out head or tail lights it's illegal in mass and I don't want the trouble. Chrome or all black grille rims rain guards bug deflector bowtie. The other thing that is making the decision harder is if I do black or black/alloy rims I can afford 26s chrome rims tend to run a bit more so I would be getting 24s if I go chrome .

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

Posted

Comments and suggestions welcome

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

Posted

might be a suggestion.. find a good pic of the truck and let some of photo shop guys on here work their magic that way youll know what its gonna look like? its just hard for me to decide without being able to look at a picture <-- lacks imagination

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

Posted

there is such a thing as too much chrome

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Black on white..

Also ever think about white on white? They can look very nice like that!

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 434 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...