Alternator for '01 Mercury Sable LS Premium

Title says it all.

just window shopping at this point, but i can't seem to find an alternator specifically for my car. i don't know too much about them so i'm not entirely sure what i need

i'm gonna be running an saz 3500 at .5 to start. may pick up another one later down the road.

i was thinking 200-250 amp should suffice?

any and all help is appreciated!

thanks

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

I've seen both of their sites. that's why i posted here, because i didn't find one for my specific vehicle.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

So I'm assuming nobody puts more than 1kw in a car like mine?

i see $$$ racking up if i have to get a custom made one. is it possible that i could get a bracket built somewhere to make it fit?

appreciate your input, Beemdub.

anyone else wanna fill a noob in?

More box builds

I'm with captain stupid.

pretty much everything that isn't a GM 5.3 is custom made... do you know which alt case you have? I believe they run like other ford models with the 3g, 4g. and 6g. the case seems to make a big difference on the price.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

I have no idea what size it is. litte fucker is buried deep. what do i look for to see what size the case is?

More box builds

I'm with captain stupid.

I can't remember, honestly it's been so long.. I just email mechman and they take care of me. They are the only ones that carry the parts for my truck which I believe has a 6g case. DC doesn't seem to want to touch every time I try to get a quote.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.