porksoda Posted February 17, 2012 Report Posted February 17, 2012 Well as a few of you know I work at Sears Auto Center. I found out about this coupon for $14.99 oil changes. It's not a very bad deal at all. If you consider that a conventional oil change is $29.99 regular cost. You can't even buy the oil and filter for that price at the store and do it yourself. This will include Valvoline Conventional Oil (up to 5 quarts) (additional quarts are $2.75 each) and Purolator Classic Oil Filter. This deal goes though 3/4/12 and you must take a printed coupon in with you. I am very happy with the service at my Auto Center. I am hopping you all have a good experience at your local Sear Auto Center too. My truck build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/111744-1998-dodge-dakota-build/page__pid__1565536#entry1565536 AlphaDamp CLD Mats - Get more sound deadening using less sound deadener
rubbernutz1 Posted February 17, 2012 Report Posted February 17, 2012 Castroil or no thanks ^^^ or royal purple if u got $$ out the ass to afford it
moh.vze.com Posted February 17, 2012 Report Posted February 17, 2012 heh i saw this on slickdeals DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.