is this a good deal?

One Way

well im in need for new tires and was looking around craigslist to see if i could find a deal.

found this:

http://visalia.craig...2835362076.html

they look good and theyre going onto my 01 eclipse.

i wus talkn to him about them and got them down to 400

he told me that he bought them new and his motor blew a week later and they have been just sitting.

now the only problem i have is that they have been sitting for 8 months in a garage. not really exposed to weather.

so i need ur help guys sounds like a deal?

im gona meet him on monday.

Look for cracks, dry rot and flat spots.

Edited by Nine8SST

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

should be fine. the water is what causes it to dry rot.

id say go for it

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

they seem to be chrome? if so make sure there is no pitting on them, if there is ANY at all dont buy them not worth it

if they are polished wheels, just look for anything obvious, bends on the inner lips or outer lips, bubbles on the tires

price wise its not too bad, even tho they have been sitting they should be ok

IMO i wouldnt pay more than $400 but if u take only that im sure he would take it, he would be stupid not too. if he doesnt keep looking

they seem to be chrome? if so make sure there is no pitting on them, if there is ANY at all dont buy them not worth it

if they are polished wheels, just look for anything obvious, bends on the inner lips or outer lips, bubbles on the tires

price wise its not too bad, even tho they have been sitting they should be ok

IMO i wouldnt pay more than $400 but if u take only that im sure he would take it, he would be stupid not too. if he doesnt keep looking

aww man now im worried. ive never heard of pitting... would u be kind enough to explain. tried googling but still dont understand. on the google pics they just look stained... idk

basically if there is anything like this, happens alot on chrome when its ran in the winter. EVEN ONCE! it will do this

http://www.pdkwheels.com/pdk_wheel_pages/pdk_information/Chrome_Plating_Warranty.htm

Chrome_Pitting_3.jpg

look for any blemishes in the chrome

ON silver wheels painted wheels you dont get pitting you have clear coat peeling.

polished wheels u dont get any of this stuff for the most part since they are polished, unless they also have a layer of clear coat. then u get this ^ ^ ^

This is from what i know, so i could be wrong but thats what I WOULD LOOK FOR