Korn - The Path Of Totality

First off. FUCK you dubstep... But I'm actually starting to like the cd more and more slowly. But the bonus DVD is awesome and great quality. Not sure if anyone else has heard or bought it yet. Any thoughts on it? I knew some of it was dubstep type music but didn't expect the whole cd to be.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

i used to listen to korns self titled album all the time but i havent heard to much of their stuff after the issues album.they used to be a good band back in the day and were one of the best live bands ive seen but none of the music they made after like 99 really caught my ears attention

So much new stuff sucks so much I just take chances and buy CDs from time to time without listening to them. I didn't like their last album but there's a few songs that I like on this one. Just not sure if I'll ever listen to the whole thing. Not huge on dubstep. But atleast this one has lyrics with it and some real instruments in the mix. Honestly even if I didn't like the cd the DVD it came with is pretty neat. So I'm for now saying that was worth the money. Just think its weird a band would make a whole cd with dubstep.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff