XS Power

And I think that is the thing people are forgetting. A single XP3000 would be more than sufficient...if there was enough amperage. But many people will run 7,000 watts and complain about not having the money for an upgraded alternator. There needs to be a balance.

How I always set up my electrical is like this...calculate my current draw...and then set up my alternators first and THEN batteries. I powered three RF T4000s with triple 270 amp alternators and a total of 7 XS D3100s. Absolutely 0 drop playing full tilt for hours on end.

For two RF T1500s I would do say a 270amp alternator and an XP3000 in the back with your HC2400 under the hood. Not to mention the group buy going on right now so you get the XP3000 for like...$270 with free shipping. You lower 48 cunts are so lucky on shipping.. ;(

Edited by TeamHT

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I have a mechman 270 and need to power a dc 5k. I have a d3400 and a stock up in front I was thinking 2 xp3000 in the back only issue is my alt is pcm :( will charge at 13volts max. Whats your thoughts on that. I think batterys first since the sales comin up then second alt? will I need it with my alt issues?

You said some run som many batts because there alt cant keep up will adding an other xp3000 help me, so d3400 and stock up front and 3 xp3000 in back. Or just start to save for the second alt?

Ps what you think is better 2 pcm alt together charging at 13vots. Or the pcm for the truck and a seprate alt for the sub setup?

• Like (+1 Rep) 1