CAR SHOW AND SOUNDOFF!!! SpringSlam 4 by Pulse Car Audio-UPDATE!!!!

Ric Thornton

ok peeps its at sonic now spread the word

Lost prophets carclub

DD for life

Visit my youtube My link

Ok guys this is the Car Show and Boom show hosted by pulse car audio and LostProphets Carclub the car show has 13 trophy's up for grabs.cost to get in car show are going to be $15.Also up for grabs are going to be Sundown Audio 12 inch woofers.And a 50/50 raffle tickets will be givin out by miss Katie Seaton......the show is april 15th at sonic in fruitland md at 10 am the classes are as follows.

Best import

Illest stance

Lowest whip

Best domestic

Best old school

Best New school

Best bike

Cleanest engine bay

Best custom

Best truck

Tallest truck

Best euro

And of course BEST OF SHOW!!!!!

Best of show will be voted by everyone that signs up for car show or boom show judges will NOT be any lp member so its fair.This is our first car show if it turns out good we will have more!!!!!!!!

Street slam is 25.00 and NSPL is 25.00 or you can do both for 40.00 and be eligible for SONIC BLAST best of show (must do both Nspl and streetslam to get Sonic Blast best of show.) also up for grabs will be a Best of the Best trophy... Must do NSPL, StreetSlam and Car Show to get this trophy!!! So come and get it!!!!

Lost prophets carclub

DD for life

Visit my youtube My link

• 2 weeks later...

FUCK I think that is the only weekend this year that I'll have to work 12hr shifts.

Shitty luck for me...

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

NOW I'm waiting on a 15'' D1 SMD recone!!!!!!!!!! FML!!!!

Pontiac Grand Prix GT
400a Mean Machine alt.

EIGHT DD 12''s on a DDz2
DD vo 8''s,6''s,5.25''s&tweets
Norfolk, VA
http://www.youtube.c...ser/ovnorfolkva
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheSPLSpot/473815915987218/?notif_t=group_activity#!/chrishova
http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1[/color]

going to be a huge show i mean huge

Lost prophets carclub

DD for life

Visit my youtube My link

and we should have a few more cars on the team doing some stupid numbers and breaking some records... our good friend and Team Pulse member Jerry Jacoway should be at this show... wait til you see his numbers!!! Two DD9518" on a wall in a 94 GMC xcab pickup on a Sundown saz4500. :)

oh and the metro... the DDBEAST... :) it has gone through a little facelift... :) wait til you see this number now!!!!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Archived