Sonic Electronix

Singer's Highs? anyone know what he uses..

I was looking at some vids on him via youtube and noticed his A Pillars are lined to the edge with some "looking" like extended range drivers and just wondered what they were, I've never got to see his system in person and don't recall seeing any extended range speakers looking like those, They seem to get very loud but again.. can't find much info on his setup. I may just not be looking in the right place though.

I'm trying to come up with ideas of what I can use for my future mids/highs in my celica so looking at other people's overall mids/highs and trying to decide where to go from there.

EDIT: found this thread with lots of vids showing them:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83577-mike-singers-wagon-with-new-soundstream-gear/

maybe tangband? look like some of them.

partsexpress

That's what i've been looking through, i think I did narrow it down, originally I was considering the Dayton 4" RS ones.. but the tangs in "non" neo form.. are dang cheap in comparison.

I have no real preference on clarity compared to just being loud at this point as this system is just for show/hairtricking the locals as no one around here has heard a real system but apparently everyone has .. "blown out their back window".

Archived