Second Skin Audio

10" aq walled questions..

maybe you should just get some really beefy 10's or 12's and seal it off from the trunk with some decent power going to them

i'd imagine you'd have more than 8 inches of depth unless you have a smart car or a 2 door without back seats.

IMO, 4 10's aren't worth walling.

don't get your pants in a bunch, please. just trying to help you sort things out.

lets see some pics of your car

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

It's a small single cab truck...one I probably couldn't even fit in comfortably without a wall.

Did you think of a blowthru?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

It's a small single cab truck...one I probably couldn't even fit in comfortably without a wall.

Did you think of a blowthru?

x2

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

i wont cut thru the truck to expensive for my pricing and ruins the value of the pick up

you can check my build log for what the truck looks like

and 4 10 walled in my truck is just like 4 10 in a trunk sept less space i cant get beefier subs above i said i only have 8 inches sd 2.5 fit that well and bigger cone area

means less subs and they will hit the back of the seat ill make a design and show youi drive a single cab pick up toyota 1991 22 re with bucket seats 1 10" is loud in my truck i have one sd 2.5 as it is. im not looking to pump tons of power and get tons of spl. and the depth that the wall would be is the same depth as the box i have now is.

and im terrible with sketch up but see bigger subs would mean less subs and they would hit the back of the seats. picture this sketch up but tighter.

red is the 2 seats port in between i cant fit bigger subs above that depth wise or cone wise. out of question also there is not enough air space for bigger subs as well. so stop trying to change the way it would be set up it would just be a big 10" sub box in a wall form. i just want help with air space and port.

relykswall.png

i wont cut thru the truck to expensive for my pricing and ruins the value of the pick up

you can check my build log for what the truck looks like

and 4 10 walled in my truck is just like 4 10 in a trunk sept less space i cant get beefier subs above i said i only have 8 inches sd 2.5 fit that well and bigger cone area

means less subs and they will hit the back of the seat ill make a design and show youi drive a single cab pick up toyota 1991 22 re with bucket seats 1 10" is loud in my truck i have one sd 2.5 as it is. im not looking to pump tons of power and get tons of spl. and the depth that the wall would be is the same depth as the box i have now is.

and im terrible with sketch up but see bigger subs would mean less subs and they would hit the back of the seats. picture this sketch up but tighter.

red is the 2 seats port in between i cant fit bigger subs above that depth wise or cone wise. out of question also there is not enough air space for bigger subs as well. so stop trying to change the way it would be set up it would just be a big 10" sub box in a wall form. i just want help with air space and port.

relykswall.png

Edited by dcil