Second Skin Audio

Unloading problem?

tores.jpg what about this one? i just made it a little deeper (now at max max dimensions) does it look a little better?

This one is just right, your volume is within recommendation. Going top to bottom will lead to vent area ratio issues.

Edited by Joe X

tores.jpg what about this one? i just made it a little deeper (now at max max dimensions) does it look a little better?

This one is just right, your volume is within recommendation. Going top to bottom will lead to vent area ratio issues.

I think i might go with this one then, it also gives me a spot to mount my amp to easily, and its my own design so i can learn from it. thanks for your design cvx, but i think i might have to try it myself hah if i fail then feel free to laugh. pics will be up later today

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

i disagree. but whatever.. just pick something and do it

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

I would use 412CVX's box any day over the original design with port along the bottom exiting beneath the subs. Experience is much better than guessing and port top to bottom is proven to work well.

Port top to bottom also adds a LOT of bracing to the box, which the original design has none.

TeamSundown-sig.jpg