Flwatersaver's Blazer Four SP418's 4th order and four DC 3.5k's **SLAMFEST VIDEOS**

Are you gonna be able to keep the back seats in? jw.. if I got an suv thats prolly what i would do so i kept some kind of room lol. love that 1" birch :drink40: lookn good!

06 Jeep Grand Cherokee

2 DC Level4 12"

Soundstream TA1.3000d

4 RF Punch 6.5" Components

2 RF Punch 3.5" 2-ways

RF Prime 400.4D

XS Power XP950 +&-run of XScorpion 1/0 OFC My Civic Build

Are you gonna be able to keep the back seats in? jw.. if I got an suv thats prolly what i would do so i kept some kind of room lol. love that 1" birch :drink40: lookn good!

The rear seats will stay for the room if needed. They will stay folded down otherwise.

Lmk how the bracket works out, I messaged mechman a couple weeks ago about one an was told they don't make them, I also messaged DC and email them with no reply, I'm planning on doing a large rebuild an need dual alts...

Build log: Click

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP

- 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s

- KNU 0ga

- 60 SqFt Damp Pro

Lots more...

I have to say that putting vinyl on the box by your self is very hard. I messed up at the bottom a little. I have to do trim panels to cover some stuff. But other that that it is coming along.

IMAG0304.jpg

IMAG0305.jpg

IMAG0306.jpg

IMAG0308.jpg

IMAG0307.jpg

I got the ports cut down 2 inches. I got them all glued up. I got the back of the on and sealed up. I have to do some cosmetic stuff to the back of the box.

IMAG0309.jpg

IMAG0310.jpg

IMAG0311.jpg

You know how when you get it almost done, and have to hear how it sounds. Well I had to hook it up to channel 3-4 of my rockford t400-4 @ 2ohm bridged. I have to say this box and speakers sound great. Even with the small amount of power. I can't wait to strap the two 3.5ks. I have to get some batteries.

IMAG0312.jpg

Nice!

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm