Second Skin Audio

2 12" JL W3v3 Box I built for a friend... (Pics)

30Hz.wav

Just thought I would show a box I built for a friend today. It's for his 2 12"s, and the box is tuned to 35HZ. These pictures were mainly just to show him the progress, but thought I would post them here. Im in no way great at building them, but this is what I can do. It's going to get carpet tomorrow, as what he wants.

Comments are always cool.

Thanks for looking.

photo1gdc.jpg

photo5fj.jpg

photo2mr.jpg

photo3lqw.jpg

photo4up.jpg

photo1qdt.jpg

photo2tu.jpgphoto3er.jpg

photo4aw.jpg

nice box but particle board isnt to good you should have atleast used mdf

Yea man, I realized that when cutting. I told him what to buy and he brought me some of the wrong materials. But honestly it's actually pretty dam sturdy. I guess time will tell if IT crumbles lol.

Thanks for the comment :drink40:

Just an idea, I actuall have the box from JL when the made it in dual and the shop I go to happened to have it so I bought it with the W3's loaded. Found out it was a damn good box from the guy in the thread link below, this box is awesome to say the least in all honesty. Hits all notes great, even sub 30hz and sounds good doing. Pic of mine is in my sig

http://forum.sounddo...=1666239&page=2

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived