Sundown Audio

New amp question

IKnowImLost224

I have heard numerous good things about both sundown and AQ, I was looking into a AQ2200d from a forum member for $310 shipped or loacally at a SAZ-2500D for $370. Now my obvious choice is to go with the cheaper one but would it be more beneficial to spend more and go with more power in case I need it down the road? I would be using it to push a RE XXX 15"

Although I am not asking which amp is better, i'm simply asking whats better for the money, if for some reason mods find this as a vs. thread let me know and i'll try asking another way

Owned a saz-1500D and a AQ 2200D currently both VERY STRONG TRUE underrated RMS amps. NEVER any problems. you WILL be happy with any of them

IB4L

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd

Thanks for the input guys. Went with the SAZ. Only problem I'm having is with the bass remote the subs kinda "pop" with every click and I'm not sure why. Tried a different remote but not a different cable. I also only currently have 4 gauge installed, I plan on upgrading when funds are available. But I do have a kinetik hc1400 installed also and am usually around 13.2-13.5 volts with a big draw. I uninstalled it for now until I actually have a day where it's nice out and where I can hook up the DD-1 do I assure that there's no damage to the amp.

Archived